Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Elyse "Karaoke Singer"

Name: Elyse
Age:25
Sign: Scorpio
I grew up in: New York City
I currently live in: Sunnyside, NYC
Occupation: Associate Editor at the ASPCA and mom of 2
You can find me: singing karaoke with good friends
You will never find me: at a car show
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.aspca.org

1.)What is your dream job? To do missionary work around the world with my family.

2.)What are you most proud of? My two beautiful children and the progress my special needs son has made

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? The loss of free time!

4.)Who would you like to meet? Antonio Banderas

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day?
The hardest part is working and taking care of my baby at the same time. The best part is the evening, when the family can plop on the couch and relax.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin