Monday, October 12, 2009

Ernest "Meeting Life On My Own Terms"

Name: Ernest
Age: 35
Sign: Warning: driver makes wide left turns (or Cancer)
Occupation: Computer nerd/amateur photographer
I grew up in: in the middle of nowhere in northern Wisconsin
I currently live in: St. Louis, MO
You can find me: carrying a camera and without a lot of effort - I'm 6'4", so I don't exactly blend into any crowd not composed primarily of basketball players.
You will never find me: juggling chainsaws. Or in a crowd composed primarily of basketball players.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: blog. myspace. com/villerramone is my blog. I'm passionate about batcon. org and http://locksoflove. org/ anyone getting an at all significant haircut in North America should donate to them. They make wigs for bald kids; how cool is that?

1.) Who or what inspires you?
My folks, Sir Winston Churchill, teachers, people who do the right thing when it isn't the easy thing. Oh, and good music. Dylan's 'You're a Big Girl Now' convinces me that our coming down out of the trees was the right move.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself?
I wouldn't mind being independently wealthy. Or a little taller. Or taller *and* independently wealthy. Though not if it involves playing basketball. Unless it also involves becoming a lot more coördinated.

3.) How would your friends describe you?
Odd, smart, funny, tall, ironic.

4.) What are you most proud of?
That I've managed to live a life reasonably free of harm to others and have been able to meet life on my own terms. And my photography.

5.) What do you want to do before you die?
See the sun rise over the pyramids, see Victoria Falls, go to Australia and meet my nephew, see Israel, pet a Zorse (zebra/horse hybrid), eat Gamelost cheese.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin