Sunday, October 18, 2009

Susann "A 3 Time Cancer Survivor"

Name:Susann
Age:56
Sign:Leo
I grew up in:Wichita, KS
I currently live in: Little Rock, AR
Occupation: retired after 31 yrs. with AT&T
You can find me: usually outside unless it is cold
You will never find me: snow skiing
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www. castingforrecovery. org

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day?
The excitement and promise of a new day; my dogs and cats.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? Being a 3-time cancer survivor.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? I would like to lose a few more pounds, but overall, I am happy with my life and know that I am lucky and thankful to be where I am now.

4.) What do you want to do before you die? Go to Australia and New Zealand.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My health.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin