Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kari "Tattoo Artist/Shirt Designer"

Name: Kari
Age:48
Sign:cancer
I grew up in:Lots of houses and apts starting in the city of Bloomington , MN
I currently live in:A cute little house in Long Beach , CA
Occupation:Tattoo Artist/Shirt Designer...
You can find me:Next to my wife...enjoying a glass of wine...
You will never find me:Living in a cold place again...swimming in a cold place or at the front of confrintation.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.outerlimitstattoo.com and I love the SPCA

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? The thought of being debt free and living in the lush tropical forest, beach out the window, with the woman I love, Sherman and Lily running around and friends and family... coming to visit all the time!

2.)What life experience has strengthened you the most? My Divorce. And a thing called life it self.

3.)What would you want to change about yourself? My ability to allow myself to change... to help others more and to be a stronger person within.

4.)Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? The were forests near, and fights within.. blue lakes near by and grey carpet. A loving sister and a many others I didnt get to know well enough. I had a large family spread way to far apart, moved a lot as I remember ... and always longed to have a place. Still searching...

5.)What is your most prized possession? The love I receive from others. If its a thing...I dont relly fall attached to to much, but I would say my tattoo shops and my home.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin