Saturday, October 31, 2009

Arden "Figuring Out Who I Am And Who I Want To Be"

First Name: arden

Age: 48.5

Sign: cancer

I grew up in: monkeytown alabanana

I currently live in: tallahassee florida... a vast improvement

Occupation: right now? space planner... later? who knows...

You can find me: in motion

You will never find me: saying never

Your website or Charity you are passionate about: npr... not quite a charity... but they do need money

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day?

figuring out who i am...

figuring out who i want to be...

2.)What would you want to change about yourself?

where to begin...

i'd like to acquire an innate talent for balance...

yeah

that

3.)What do you want to do before you die?

be happy

a lot

4.)What are you most proud of?

20 years of sobriety

5.)What is your most prized possession?

my integrity
Blog Widget by LinkWithin