Monday, September 14, 2009

Jianda "Creating Magic Online"

Name: Jianda
Age: 30something
Sign: Virgo
Occupation: Artist
I grew up in: A magical timeless dream space
I currently live in: Southern California
You can find me: Creating Magic Online
You will never find me: If you never look for me
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Website? http://www.jianda.net. Charity? http://www.rainn.org.

1) Who or what inspires you?
All of life inspires me (so that includes an infinite amount of "who's," and "what's," "where, when, why, how's..."). I marvel at the ability that each individual has to create reality (even if it's only in mind)--even unconsciously so. We're all so miraculous that way. Even in the depths of depression it's still just the least that the person knows about good at the time--and it can still evolve and change. I love that we have the ability to be "conscious about our consciousness," and that it expresses itself in so many lovely ways. The idea that some of us are looking at the stars, even from the gutter (Paraphrasing Oscar Wilde, with help from the band The Pretenders). :)

That's the long answer. The shorter answer would be "artistic expression." I think both ideas are the same thing.

2) What has been your greatest achievement?
The body of work that I've created as an artist in various media: prose, music, radio shows/interviews, photography, theater--it helps me to heal and feel good and others have shared that same feedback as well. I'm most proud of it because it's the feeling I get when I'm moved by art with any kind of insight or spark, and it makes me feel like I'm giving back somehow.

3) If money weren't an issue what would you be doing for a living? Exactly what I'm doing right now: studying Holistic Health Practitioner coursework, creating works of art online, studying I.T., and making feelgood music.

4) Who would I like to meet?
Could you clarify "meet?" If the sense is like a "meeting," spanning over time: Oprah. If it's a "meet" like "meet and greet," it would be the Obama family.

5) What do you want to see before you die?
I'd love to see my berry-brown, bare feet squished into healthy, vitamin-rich soil that supports a flourishing garden in my own backyard (I know I need to create the space for the garden first).
Blog Widget by LinkWithin