Thursday, September 24, 2009

Max "I get out of bed to learn something"

Name: Max
Age: 22
Sign: Blood
I grew up in: San Diego
I currently live in: Pachuca, Hidalgo (Mexico)
Occupation: 6th Grade Teacher
You can find me: Where White Nile Meets West Nile
You will never find me: Littering.







Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.cheneysmith.com/terrierblog/index.html

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? The Idea That I'm Going To Learn Something (And That It Might Make Life More Enjoyable).

2.What life experience has strengthened you the most? The last two weeks of teaching 6th graders....Oh My Christ!

3.)What would you want to change about yourself? My need for money.

4.)Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? Confused. Taught Me To Wear Brighter Colors.

5.)What is your most prized possession? This Badass Jacket I Just Got Three Weeks Ago (It Has Pockets On The INSIDE).
Blog Widget by LinkWithin