Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ellis "You Will Never Find Me On A Reality Show"

Name: Ellis
Age: 32
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Texas
I currently live in: Minneapolis, MN
Occupation: performing songwriter
You can find me: playing guitar or reading a good book with coffee
You will never find me: on a reality tv show
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.ellis-music.com

1.)Who or what inspires you?

Right now, Ajahn Sumedho (a buddhist monk who teaches), my 4 year old niece, and my partner all inspire me.

2.)What are you most proud of?

I rode my bicycle from Minneapolis to Chicago one year for the Twin Cities Aids Ride. I felt very proud completing that ride!

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life?

I'm fortunate to say I don't know about that one. It must mean that I haven't had a great loss yet.

4.)Who would you like to meet?

The Buddha, Lincoln, and Joni Mitchell :-)!!

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day?

Hardest: Every morning I wake up and feel the weight of the world on my shoulders.
Best: Then I remember that it's not all mine!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin