Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jennifer "Dog Trainer, Wolf Handler"

First Name: Jennifer
Age:34
Sign:Gemini
I grew up in:The Outdoors
I currently live in:The mountains above Boulder, Colorado
Occupation:Dog Trainer, Wolf Handler, Animal Behavior Expert, Conservationist, Researcher, Inventor of new approaches and ideas to work with animals...
You can find me:Somewhere in the western United States
You will never find me:Without My Dogs
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:www.jmdogtraining.com

1.) Who or what Inspires you? My inspiration comes from nature, ecology and animals.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? the fact that I am such a loner at times.

3.) What is your most prized possession? My Jeep

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My parents. They both grew up very poor and became very successful. My Mom influenced and taught me so much about animals at a young age and my father has taught me many things about business. I have great respect for them and am grateful to have them in my life.

5.) How do you want to be remembered? I hope I will be remembered as someone who made a difference. I do what I do because of my four legged friends- if I can only give to them half of what they have given to me, I will feel successful.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin