Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stew "I Have Never Given Up"

Name: Stew
Age: 34
Sign: Pisces
I grew up in: Delaware, Ohio
I currently live in: Los Angeles
Occupation: Writer, Filmmaker
You can find me: running, writing, working, playing
You will never find me: waiting for something to happen
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://jstew.net is my website, http://forbetterlife.org blows me away

1.) Who or what inspires you? I am inspired by great writing, film, music, art, kindness, courage, passion, and - most of all - my wife.

2.) What are you most proud of? I am proud that even through times of difficulty, confusion, and despair, I have never given up on the pursuit of my dreams.

3.) What has been your greatest loss in life? My father.

4.) Who would you like to meet? I love meeting anyone who has something to teach or share with me.

5.) What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? The hardest part of my day is beating down the urge to procrastinate - succeeding in doing so is the best, right next to having my wife curl up beside me at the end of it.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin