Saturday, October 24, 2009

Annie "A Nice Person"

Name:Annie
Age:48
Sign:cancer
I grew up in:I lived in a lot of places as my dad was in the Navy..Okinawa, Virginia, Monterey,
I currently live in:Ventura
You can find me:if you look
You will never find me:if you don't look
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: heifer international and www.chlg.org

1.)What is your dream job?
I could list a ton...actress, vet, clown, owner of my own restruant, author, but in fact the job I do now is really my dream job..I am a teacher..I shift between regular education and special education and I love both. I guess my real dream would be to be a great teacher right up to my last day of teaching.

2.)What are you most proud of?
I like to think that I am a good mom, but you never really know how much of how your kids turn out is you or them, so I guess the thing I am most proud of is the fact that basically I am a nice person. I can't think of a time when I ever went out of my way to be mean to anyone.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life?
Time...When I think of the times I took rather then gave, the times I pouted rather then enjoyed, the times I was angry rather then understanding, the times I wasted rather then used to their fullest...I am trying my hardest to spend the rest of my time in the best ways possible.

4.)Who would you like to meet?
If I could meet someone from the past it would be Annie Sullivan...she was Helen Keller's teacher. If I could meet someone from the present it would be the person reading this who is wearing a green shirt. Yes, that's right you, I see you there behind your computer screen. You can't hide from me.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day?
I work in a middle class community, and for the most part because I work with kids my day is filled with the joy of watching kids learn and explore in the humorous innocent ways of childhood. In many ways it is like being in a bubble. Then when I get home and I turn on the news or pick up the paper I am reminded of the pain and sorrow many people faced during the day, and at times it can make me sad. What is the best part of your day?
My kids saying "Mom, I'm home."
Blog Widget by LinkWithin