Monday, October 5, 2009

Chi "Hip Hop, Club Dance, Salsa Instructor"

First Name:Chi (Chi-hoe by birth)
Age:28
Sign:Leo
I grew up in: Potomac Maryland
I currently live in: San Diego CA
Occupation:Hip Hop, Club Dance, Salsa Instructor
You can find me: Online via AIM SN: CatchABeat , myspace.com/chihoe and facebook. In reality at the dance studio, with friends, coffee shops, Hip Hop and Salsa Night Clubs worldwide, UCSD.
You will never find me: In a suit in an office .
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: My personal site and teaching sites www.ClubDanceLessons.Com, www.youtube.com/ClubDanceLessons

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? Becoming a better person, and helping others to gain confidence in themselves.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? Physically, I'd get a hair transplant and have perfect skin.. Other than that my goals this year are to improve my FOCUS, Organization, and work harder at everything I do.

3.) What do you want to do before you die? Have children and grandchildren.

4.) What are you most proud of? My dance accomplishments, particularly my involvement with my old crews CADC and Kaba Modern, having 3.5 million views on my instructional videos online, going on tour with the # 1 Asian Pop Artist Jay Chou, coming out with my own dance DVD.

5.) What is your most prized possession? I still have a Linus Blanket that really is just a cover to a blanket, it's been used to much it feels like silk. My friends and family like to make fun of it, but girls think it's cute.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin