Friday, October 30, 2009

Eric "Perfection Is Not A Humanistic Trait"

Name: Eric
Age: 25
Sign: Cancer
Occupation: I currently attend MSU, serve in the National Guard, and labor for DCI Contracting.
I grew up in: Charlotte Michigan a.k.a. Chartucky or C-Town
I currently live in: Lansing Michigan but will be moving to my home state of Texas in a few short weeks. Each move appears to be a better step in the right direction.
You can find me: On a boat fishing, in the woods hunting, at a concert, at a club flailing my body like white people do, in my yard playing horshoes, or in the house relaxing.
You will never find me: Wishing to be in somebody else's shoes, the path I have traveled to get here is the one I am supposed to be on and learn from.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Big Brothers Big Sisters, I have a few friends who have sponsored a little brother. Last year I went sledding with my friend Chris and his little brother; it was good times. It would be nice to sponsor a little bro, buy him junk food, and challenge him to a mighty game of guitar hero. There were times when I was younger when I wish somebody would have gotten me out of the home environment for a few hours.

The website is located at http://www.bbbs.org/site/c.diJKKYPLJvH/b.1539751/k.BDB6/Home.htm

1.) Who or what inspires you? My true inspiration in life right now is to become more spiritual and to accept what the world has to offer. I'm sort of inspired by the thought of owning a store which sells jerky processing equipment, but it seems a bit grandiose for the time being.

2.) What is difficult for you?
Many things are difficult for me, isn't thats why its called life. I am truly thankful for my friends and family. They are the ones who listen when I need somebody to talk to and give me guidance when I don't have the answers. The most current difficult thing for me is leaving my comfort zone in Michigan and moving to Texas. Not only will I leave family and friends behind, but I will leave behind all my good hunting/fishing spots.

3.) What is your biggest regret? I try to think I live without regrets or rather that I have accepted my past, but I do regret to some degree that I never wrestled in college.

4.) What are you most proud of? I am most proud of my ability to take responsibility for my actions. I comprehend that perfection is not a humanistic trait, therefore, the best thing I can do is admit it when I am wrong and try to make things right.

5.) What do you want to do before you die? I don't mean to be boring, but I would be nice to raise a healthy family and have children that think of me as a true friend. Plus, I'd like to win the lottery and go base jumping; not in that particular order.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin