Monday, October 26, 2009

Colleen "Hairstylist & Future Animal Rescuer"

Name: Colleen
Age:25
Sign:Capricorn
I grew up in: All over Orange County
I currently live in: Seal Beach
Occupation: Hairstylist
You can find me: At home, at the salon, or walking down main st. seal beach with my husband and a coffee in my hand.
You will never find me: hunting animals
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: my website (myspace)

and my husband's website (go check it out!) www.craignorrisphoto.com

1.) What is your lifelong dream?
To live in a beautiful home on the beach, have a couple of little ones, own successful businesses, and be able to do what we want!!!

2.) What are you passionate about?
I'd love to rescue animals in need of good homes, maybe someday when I have the space, time, and money!!

3.) How do you measure success?
Achieving all of my goals I set for myself.

4.) What has been your greatest achievement?
Marrying not just a great guy but my best friend and being a hairstylist which is a great achievement because I am doing something I enjoy and love!

5.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time?
I would have never used credit cards to pay for things, I would have done the sensible thing and payed cash or saved up!!! I should have listened to my parents...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin