Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vicki "Looking For The Good"

Name: Vicki
Age: 40
Sign: Gemini
I grew up in: Alaska
I currently live in: oregon
You can find me: Outdoors at all times of the day or evening
You will never find me: voting republican
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: PETA

1.)Who or what inspires you?

I guess knowing right from wrong can be inspirational. I am always looking for the good in someone and just a simple smile or genuine gesture can inspire me to keep on believing...hoping...that if we could be a little nicer, a little more nurturing and a little more helpful that it would be enough to sustain a positive environment for all of us to want to be or become better people.

2.)What are you most proud of?

From a personal standpoint, I would say the fact that I finally get it. I finally get how people should be treated, especially the ones you love. How important life is...family and friends. How I should treat myself. Took me long enough! The second thing would be my sisters becoming mothers. They have given me 3 wonderful nephews that have taught me so much over the years. When we were kids running around with pigtails and dirty facces, I never could of imagined them growing up into beautiful women and becoming mothers. They are awesome.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life?

I lost the privilege of staying in the lives of two children I dearly loved. My heart has been broken every since.

4.)Who would you like to meet?

My grandfather. I have heard that he believed in equality back when it was not really a cool thought to some. He was a mayor of a small town and a fire chief. He passed away when I was 7. Unfortunately, I lived in Alaska and he lived in Oregon...I never knew him but have always been drawn to him in some way. Would love to have a conversation with him.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day?

I don't know if I really have a "hard" part to my day, aside from deciding what shirt to throw on. As far as the best part of my day...that does vary. Talking with friends and family and laughing keeps me smiling most times all day. I finish that off with a hot bath and a good movie on TV.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin