Monday, September 28, 2009

Nicole "The Traveling Surfer"

Name:Nicole Pratt
Age:25
Sign:Leo
Occupation: Surfing Instructor
I grew up in:Lake Elsinore, Ca
I currently live in:San Diego, Ca, Mexico, and Menifee, Ca
You can find me: At the beach
You will never find me: In a war Zone
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
www.indigosurfandspa.com
or
nicolepratt.blogspot.com

1.)Who or what inspires you??
The world inspires me. There is so much to see, experience, and learn. I want to see and experience as many cultures and countries as I can.

2.)What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of breaking away from the materialistic world and living simply again. Don't get me wrong it is nice to have nice things but I learned the more money I made the more junk i would buy and never use. When I traded the corporate world to be a beach bum I realized how much junk i had so I sold it all got rid of all my debt now I work to not have to work. What i mean by that is i will work a seasonal job and when the season is over I travel for a few months and traveling is way better than having things

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life?
My greatest loss in life was loosing my grandpa in 08. No matter what i did he always supported me. When i quit my stable job to travel the world, surf, and teach surfing. He was the only one that told me to do it live you life to the fullest and experience as much as you possibly can. He even went behind everyone back to help me out with some of the cost of traveling to keep my dreams alive.

4.)Who would you like to meet?
Anyone that is real. I love meeting new people from all walks of life just as long as they are real. You don't have to try to be someone your not just be yourself and I'll want to meet you.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day?
The hardest part of my day is treading water for 4 hours getting beat by the sun and waves then getting home from work to write a paper and study (Yes I have to write a paper every week for school). The best part of my day is when a guest takes off on a wave rides it all the way in giving me the chance to take a look around to realize I have the best office in the world (beautiful beaches in tropical water).
Blog Widget by LinkWithin