Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wendy "I Always Want To Smell My Childhood Backyard"

Name: Wendy
Age:44
Sign:capricorn
I grew up in:San Diego
I currently live in:San Diego (about 1 mile from the hospital I was born at. And I work about one mile from this hospital, at a college that was just completed the year I was born).
Occupation: English teacher, San Diego Mesa Community College.
You can find me: at dog beach
You will never find me: wearing that yucky dull red color clothes that they try to sell you over the holidays.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Project Wildlife!

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? The element of surprise.

2.)What life experience has strengthened you the most? I bench press a thousand stupid mistakes and I can curl about fifty cruel injustices.

3.)What would you want to change about yourself? Not sure. I could say "my overdeveloped sense of responsibility" but then where would I be?

4.)Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? Canyon, climbing trees, night-blooming jasmine, narcissus bulbs that multiplied every year. I have to plant narcissus bulbs and I have to have night-blooming jasmine outside my window. I always want to smell my childhood backyard.

5.)What is your most prized possession? A bunch of very old family albums. In a disaster, as far as material things, I'd go for those.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin