Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Liz "Rescuing Injured or Orphaned Animals"

Name: Liz
Age:born in the year of "Little House of Horrors" and "Psycho", hmmm
Sign: "no soliciting"
I grew up in: metro DC
I currently live in: NW Arkansas, again hmmmm
You can find me: climbing through the woods with my dogs
You will never find me: in smoke-filled bars dodging the overly inebriated
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: charity -www.farmsanctuary.org

1.)What is your dream job? designing online curriculum for an animal welfare or environmental organization

2.)What are you most proud of? rescuing injured or orphaned animals

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? probably the death of my mother since I wasn't aware she was even in the hospital, much less on the brink of death

4.)Who would you like to meet? the missing link

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? differs depending on the events of the day; long, disorganized meetings annoy me.
What is the best part of your day? early morning before the cacophony of civilization has commenced
Blog Widget by LinkWithin