Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Robert "Success is measured by a sense of quiet perspective"

Name: Robert
Age: 56
Sign: Leo
I grew up in: a dysfunctional family; my mother could have led the womens' movement, so I survived well.
I now live: So. California as a location, but I live in the world of people and elements at heart.
Occupation: My professional occupation is an attorney and real estate broker, a somewhat illusory occupation, not real consistent with being part Cherokee.
You can find me: Playing golf, traveling in the silver Airstream, and/or surfing on warm days in warm water.

You will never find me: In a bar, I hate bars, but I love wine.

Your favorite website or charity: I do not have a favorite website or charity, but I invest in biotech stocks doing research to prevent cancer, particularly those companies involved in research not involving chemotherapy.

Success is not a measure of educational degrees, nor of money. It is measured by a sense of quiet perspective.

Change of oneself is a daily obligation, just simply learn something new each day.

Being remembered by people does not concern me, if we are caring to each other, the remembrance of things past will take care of itself.

I do not recall any recurring dreams, but I am dreamlike awake often.

Each day is neither difficult nor hard. I enjoy awakening each morning, and I treasure sleep.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin