Friday, September 25, 2009

Sharon "A 23 Year Cancer Survivor"

Name: Sharon
Age:43
Sign: Taurus
I grew up in: Moved quite often, as my Dad was in the Air Force, but mostly Oregon & California
I currently live in: Salem, Or
You can find me: Hanging with my friends
You will never find me: In a beauty Salon
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: American Cancer Society-
I am a 23yr survivor

1.)Who or what inspires you?
I can't think of any one person in my life that I know who inspires me.
I do have great respect for people, especially single mothers, who work,go to school to better themselves, while raising a family.

2.)What are you most proud of?
Finally becoming the person I am today. Open and honest about who I am.It was a journey but I am truly happy with myself and the life I have created here in Oregon. I didn't do it alone. I had the help of acquaintances, friends who were in my life for a short time( but obviously for a purpose) and my life long good friends.
Passing the CPHT License Test for Pharmacy Technicians. ON THE FIRST TRY!!
That test is a bitch!!!

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life?
My maternal grandmother

4.)Who would you like to meet?
Alive -Sandra Bullock & Carol Burnett
Dead - Jackie O and JFK JR.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day?
Hardest part is getting up in the mornings- (ugh not a morning person)
and at work it is dealing with customers who are unhappy. It is hard not to take it personally when they are itching at me, for reasons that are beyond my control.
What is the best part of your day?
Best part is when I make a customer happy. Any moments from the day that make me laugh.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin