Monday, September 21, 2009

Katy "I Learned How Strong I Could Be"

Name: Katy
Age:40 whew!
Sign:Sagittarius
I grew up in: New Canaan, Connecticut
I currently live in:Sammamish, Washington
Occupation:Stay-at-home Mom
You can find me:playing barbies w/ my gals, or cleaning up whatever they were just playing with.
You will never find me: surfing, water skiing,ice camping,deep sea fishing or rock climbing --done it all once--& don't need to do it ever again thanks.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:Women's Breast/Ovarian Cancer & American Veterans

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? My husband and my two gorgeous children--whom I try to do my very best & be my best for each & every day to show them I love them very much.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most?
Carrying & Giving Birth to 2 kiddos...but also the Outwardbound Camp for 2 weeks through Camp Jewel in upstate NY--wherein we trained to hike the White Mtns. most notably Mt. Washington & did it --just 2 girls & 9 boys & 3 counselors led the way. I learned just how strong I can be even when I am self-doubting & scared shitless.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? If I could get rid of my Roseacea...that'd be lovely.

4.) How do you want to be remembered? Giving, Loving, Caring & made home cozy & good work ethic & taught my kids the best I could to make them the best I know.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My health.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin