Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kimmy "Being Free to Breathe"

Name: Kim, Kimmy, Kimberley but mostly Kimmy
Age: 36 since Nov 7th
Sign: Scorpio
I grew up in: a bit of an orphan, mostly West Tennessee, just outside of Memphis
I currently live in: Vancouver, WA
Occupation: I am paid to be an Executive Assistant in a Management Firm, I am not paid to be a Mommy, a writer, a poet, a lyricst and a Plain Jane :-) (yet)
You can find me: hmmmm... listening to music, meditating, being genuinely happy
You will never find me: spending time being angry or in any way hating anyone or anything
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: legitimate foundations or organizations in place to promote safety for children who have been harmed/abused sexually or physically or emotionally

1.) How do you measure success? have i increased the quality of life in myself or others?? this is how i know if i have been successful

• 2.)What would you want to change about yourself? nothing about myself, i continue to perfect my Soul through this journey called life

• 3.) How do you want to be remembered? as being Compassionate, Loving, Honest, Respectful and Serving Souls around me

• 4.) What is your recurring dream? traveling up a hill and either falling backwards because the incline was impossible to trek or running down a hill being chased by something that frightens me

• 5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? my children and i have a little conversation called "favorite, not so favorite" and we tell what ours was for the day. in general, hardest part ~ leaving home (i wish my ONLY job was being Mommy), the best part ~ being free to breathe (physically, spiritually, emotionally...)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin