Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shawnee "Celebrity Personal Trainer"

Name: Shawnee
Age: 27
Sign: Libra
I grew up in: Dallas, TX
I currently live in: California
Occupation: Celebrity Personal Trainer / TV Personality
You can find me: www.shawneeharkins.com
You will never find me: hmm, this is a good question.... I don't know.. boring answer, I'm sure..lol.... Oh wait, in a coffee shop, drinking coffee...I don't drink coffee..
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.shawneeharkins.com, www.drphil.com, www.hydraexecutives.com, www.shewired.com and www.discoversweet.com , these are all my current projects in TV and Media Entertainment...

1.) Do you love what you do? Why? I totally love what I do, because Health and Fitness is my true- calling in life. My life was literally spared, and my belief is...it was spared to help other's.. My passion is helping other's to achieve their personal health and fitness goals, and I know I am the girl to get them there, and I know that I can, because of my personal story... whom was told I would never walk again at the age of 18, when paralyzed from the neck down, etc...and I went onto become a Fire Fighter, and then a personal trainer...I'm doing exactly what I was given a second chance at life to do....

2.) What are you most proud of? Making my family proud of my accomplishments...on my own...

3.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? The fatal car accident that left me paralyzed from the neck down, flat lined 3 times, sustained significant brain injury, grand mal seizures, etc. (Btw, was hit by a Chevy Suburban while roller blading ) , and all this at the age of 18 in California, after I had moved from Texas on my own at the age of 17 to start my life and make my mark. This accident changed my life and molded me into the woman, and the person I am today.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Tanja Shank.

5.) What would you want to change about yourself? I would want to shut my mind off or it least down sometimes...it is constantly going...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin