Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Andrea "My Grandmother Is My Hero"

First Name: My name is Andrea
Age: Ain't nothin' but a numba. I'm 43.
Sign: Capricorn. We rule the planet!!!!
I grew up in: Bakersfield, CA. The Nashville of the west and very conservative. I left as soon as I could...
I currently live in: West Hollywood, CA
Occupation: Was an Associate Media Director at an advertising agency, but was laid off due to the economy. Now I'm relaxing and seeing where the wind blows me next.
You can find me: Traveling. If you can catch me...
You will never find me: At the republican convention, a conservative church or a chocolate factory (can't stand the taste or smell of chocolate, but if it was Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, that would be a different story... Fizzy lifting drinks??? I'm so in...)
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: AIDS research will always be close to my heart. I've lost over 40 friends over the last 20 years - all of my boys are gone. Also animal rescue. mollysmuttsandmeows.org

1.) Who or what Inspires you? Travel. I want to see the entire world with my own eyes.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I'd have my breasts removed and I'd grow a couple of inches...

3.) What is your most prized possession? Her name was Daisy. The sweetest and best dog on the planet. I suppose she possessed me, though. Wonderful girl. I miss her.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My Grandmother is my hero. She was a BAD ASS. Her husband left her with two infants and her mother to take care of in the 1940's. And she did it, man. I have her Sheriffs badge tattooed on my back. She was strong, funny and the EPITOME of cool.

5.) How do you want to be remembered? As the lesbian Valentino. Yet again, I'm kidding. Seriously. As a compassionate, funny, BAD ASS who was the epitome of whatever. Oh, and the best hugger on the planet.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin