Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brett "Passionate about Photography"

Name: Brett
Age: 28
Sign: Sagittarius
I grew up in: Paradise, CA
I currently live in: San Diego
You can find me: getawayimagery.blogspot.com or http://www.myspace.com/photog69
You will never find me: Shopping for clothes

1.)What are you passionate about? I have been taking pictures for about 5 years. I have been traveling the world photographing a wide variety of outdoor and adventure based stories. My photography focus is somewhat similar to me. I’m passionate about photography and it’s something that my life revolves around. I tend to photograph people that pursue their own passions.

2.)What is your lifelong dream? I hope I can continue to explore and meet new people. The search is what makes this type of work so addicting. The rewards are priceless. It’s hard to explain.

3.) How do you measure success? I think that success is measured on improvement. If you’re making progress every day then you are growing as a person. Open minds are more willing to learn.

4.)What is your biggest concern in America today? I’m not concerned but I’m surprised that people are scared to do what they really want to do in life. You only go around once. You should take advantage of it.

5.)Who or what inspires you? I am inspired by the people and places I photograph. Anything I take a picture of is obvious proof that it has peaked my interest. The interaction with the subject behind each photo sometimes has more meaning than the picture itself.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin