Friday, October 23, 2009

Hank "Waiting for Something to Happen"

Name: Hank
Age: 50. That's right, 50.
Sign: Cancer
I grew up in: The San Fernando Valley
I currently live in: Topanga, Ca
Occupation: Marketing Communications
You can find me: On my motorcycle
You will never find me: In a mall
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: advrider.com

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? My children

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? Habit for Humanity missions to Kyrgyzstan an India.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? The feeling that I'm always waiting for something to happen.

4.) Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? Farm fields and ranches that became sub-divisions and shopping malls. I remember the freedom to wander the fields when I was young and to eat raw sweet corn off the stalk. That may have been stealing, right?

5.) What is your most prized possession? My integrity. Everything else is just stuff.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin