Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alicia "Life Isn't About Material Things"

First Name: Alicia
Age: 31
Sign: Capricorn
I grew up in: Centerville, Ohio
I currently live in: Centerville, Ohio
Occupation: Fitness Instructor &
Tutor
You can find me: where there is music
You will never find me: tight rope walking
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www. standup2cancer. org and www. aspca. org

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? My dog, goal of writing, dream of finishing a screenplay.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? The death of my dad taught me life isn't about material things but the connections you make with people while you're here.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? Not to be so shy.

4.) What do you want to do before you die? Sell a screenplay, travel, drive an Indy car, learn a choreographed dance from Wade Robson, sing with Gwen Stefani, and play the guitar.

5.) What is your most prized possession? family, friends, dog and my music collection.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin