Monday, October 19, 2009

Cole "Looking Over Fresh Peppers"

Name: cole
Age: 30 Baby, do i not look it?
Sign: that half-horse guy
I grew up in: WyMon- Wy and Mt
I currently live in: wyo, don't make fun...all my shit is paid for ;-)
Occupation: healthcare destruction
You can find me: looking over fresh peppers, total foodie
You will never find me: waxing some dude's dolphin
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: i rode that little yellow bus growing-up kinda charity

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? cleaning the bathroom, fricken place must be spotless!

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? i'm enchanted by women who can yodle

3.) What do you want to do before you die? make love to the hottie from austin until paris hilton passes her GED...Blessed Eternity!

4.) What are you most proud of? that my hooters don't swing low

5.) What is your most prized possession? travel too much to care about a montana turd bird.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin