Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kirstin "Everything Happens For A Reason"

Name: Kirstin
Age: 24
Sign: Aquarius
I grew up in: Sandpoint, Idaho
I currently live in: Spokane, Washington
Occupation: dental hygienist...soon to be student...again! :)
You can find me: playing outside w/my dog, relaxing with my loved ones, shopping, or cooking!
You will never find me: eating meat.
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.peta.org

1. Who or what inspires you? Music is my inspiration engine. Great music motivates me, drives me, and moves me. The "who" would be my dog Jax, who reminds me on a daily basis that it's the simple things in life that count~ to love unconditionally, take naps and don't even feel bad about it because it was time well spent (things like that)...He really does bring out the best in me :)

2. What are you most proud of? I'm definitely proud of being a 24 year old independent woman. I always pictured myself married at this point in my life. I'm proud to say I'm not there and perfectly content. I'm proud to have graduated college, landed a career, and started a life all my own :) It's pretty liberating!

3. What has been your greatest loss in life? I consider myself lucky in that nothing comes to mind...I really live by the saying that everything happens for a reason...

4. Who would you like to meet? I would love to meet the Obamas and have dinner with their family...Abe Lincoln, see what he'd have to say about where our nation is at right now...Betty and Ellen Degenerous, Natalie Portman~ my favorite actress :)

5. What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? The hardest part of my day is leaving for work, because my puppy knows from the moment I put on my work shoes that I'm leaving him. The sadness in his eyes just breaks my heart. Sooo, it probably goes without saying that the best part of my day is returning to him! It's tied with seeing my love Michelle and spending time with her~ The best greeting after work is when they're both awaiting my arrival :)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin