Monday, November 2, 2009

Stephen "My Son Is The Best I've Ever Done"

Name: Stephen "Satyr"
Age:40
Sign:SAgicorn---born on winter solstice; the cusp
I grew up in: ports cities of the Gulf Coast---Dad was a merchant marine
I currently live in:Chico, CA
Occupation:RN- Trauma Nurse
You can find me:@ Duffy's, the Naked Lounge, John Muir Med Ctr in Walnut Creek, CA, biking in Bidwell PArk
You will never find me: Hanging with plastic, superficial people or ever living in the South (ever again)

1.) Do you love what you do? Why? Burningman. It's been one of the most cathartic experiences I've ever had and continue to have---7 consecutive years and counting

2.) What are you most proud of? My son---he's 10. It's been just the 2 of us for the last 8 years and he's pretty incredible. He is the best I've ever done

3.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? Being a single parent

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My dad. I miss him.

5.) What would you want to change about yourself? I was raised in a very conservative family. I've long since shed prejudices and biases. My views are pretty liberal, but with strong family tradition. I strive to be more laid-back and go with the flow.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin