Friday, January 30, 2009

Daphne "I Dream Of Being A Filmmaker"

Name: Daphne
Age: 35
Sign: Scorpio
I grew up in: Lima, Peru
I currently live in: Sacramento, CA
You can find me: Playing with every possible application on the computer, reading, partaking in some physical activity, watching way too many movies, organizing
You will never find me: Smoking, skydiving or bungee jumping, meddling, streaking, swimming in deep ocean waters
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Kiva. org

1.)What is your dream job? Filmmaker

2.)What are you most proud of? BAs, finishing a triathlon, becoming independent

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? The death of my grandparents (they raised me)

4.)Who would you like to meet? My muse

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? If I feel that what I do does not matter
What is the best part of your day? When something or a little one reminds me that it does
Blog Widget by LinkWithin