Sunday, January 4, 2009

Deborah "Being Diagnosed With MS Has Strengthened Me The Most"

Name:Deborah
Age:43
Sign:Scorpio
Grew up in Renton, Wa.
Currently live in Seattle, Wa.
Occupation:Retired
You can find me on Myspace
You will never find me in HELL
What charity are you passionate about? MS Association (Multiple Sclerosis)

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? Life

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? Being diagnosed with MS

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? Not to have MS

4.) Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? Mountains & City. Made me love both the city and the outdoors.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My Life!!! On, and my Marilyn Merlot Wine collection LOL!!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin