Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tracey "I Measure Success by Happiness"

Name: Tracey
Age:34
Sign:virgo child (3rd stage)
I grew up in:upland, california
I currently live in: in the LBC
Occupation:graphic designer
You can find me: whenever you need me
You will never find me: in a place i don't wanna be..
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: St Jude's hospital to help kids who need it.

1.) How do you measure success? by happiness

2.)What would you want to change about yourself? right now? i wish i had more money to pay off my student loans

3.) How do you want to be remembered? a good soul that was touched by many.

4.) What is your recurring dream? a newly lit flame..-the start of a new journey/experience in life


5.)What is the hardest part of your day?
traffic 3 hrs a day commuting to workWhat is the best part of your day? seeing her smile
Blog Widget by LinkWithin