Thursday, February 12, 2009

Caroline "Loving, Accepting, Inspiring and Original"

Name:caroline
Age:27
Sign:taurus foo
You grew up: grew up in:casa grande az...the big house!
I currently live in:lbc with snoop
Occupation:hmmm.part time trainer, part time unemployed televangelist
You can find me: staring off into space
You will never find me: in a dress
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: any that actually give
people in need the money.

1.) What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day? Stay
healthy for family, me and future family. To help people achieve the same and realize they too can do what they want to do.

2.) What life experience has strengthened you the most? The 5 surgeries on my rt. Knee 9 years ago.



4.) How do you want to be remembered? Loving, accepting, inspiring and original.

5.) What is your most prized possession? Paddington bear. He is also 27 years old.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin