Saturday, February 28, 2009

Angie "I would like to meet everyone"

Name: Angie
Age: 40
Sign: Scorpio!!
I grew up in: Tallahassee, FL
I currently live in: Tallahassee, FL
Occupation: Admin. Sec.
You can find me: At the Beach all summer!
You will never find me: Living in the mountains during winter
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Relay For Life!


1.)What is your dream job? my dream job would've been a physical therapist, but since i'm so old now it's whatever job is going to help my daughter and I survive.

2.)What are you most proud of? I"m mostly proud of my daughter, she's my pride and joy.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? Greatest loss was losing my dad. He was my best friend and my hero.

4.)Who would you like to meet? I would like to meet everyone, I love meeting new people.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? Not a day goes by that is hard, I've lived my life and did things like I wanted too. I'm very happy where I'm at right now in my life. What is the best part of your day? Best part of my day is waking up and realizing that I have another day to live.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin