Friday, February 27, 2009

Janet "Holistic Health Practioner"

Name: Janet
Age:46
Sign:Gemini
I grew up in:rural mountains of NC I currently live in: Greensboro, NC after having lived all over the US
You can find me: in a bookstore twice a week
You will never find me: Hard to say, I am likely to be anywhere to try it once

Your website or Charity you are passionate about: United Plant Savers

1:Who or what inspires me?
Ordinary people who keep going despite diversity, hardships or extraordinary challenges. People that Oprah has on her show or the ones they make a Lifetime movie about. I am sure to cry every time.

2:What I am most proud of?
My field of work. Getting a massage and a Asian holistic health practitioner degrees. Also teaching continuing education classes to massage therapist. Through that I have met the most amazing people in my life and for that I am grateful.

3: What has been my greatest lost?
Death tops that category. Back in the early 90's, I lost 16 friends to AIDS in the course of only 1 year. It has altered and changed my life.

4: Who would I like to meet?
Truthfully, I would really like to meet Jillian Michaels. Not only is she HOT, but I admire her drive,determination and compassion.

5:What is the hardest and best parts of my day?
I really don't have a hardest part. The best part of my day is when I get home and my dogs and cats are soooo excited to see me. No matter what kind of day I had, I get to come home to a house filled with love.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin