Sunday, February 8, 2009

Matt "Person With A Big Heart"

Name:Matt
Age:44
Sign:Cancer
I grew up in:Hacienda Heights
I currently live in:San Diego
Occupation:Entrapenour
You can find me: Drinking wine at the Sea Level
You will never find me: Outside during a thunderstorm
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.tastefulplace.com

1.)How do you measure success? I measure success on how happy I am in life. I don't measure success in materialism.

2.) What would you want to change about yourself? I wish I could be more open to people. I wish I was better at communicating with strangers.

3.) How do you want to be remembered?I want to be remembered as a person with a big heart...as a giving person.

4.) What is your recurring dream?Besides being in my underwear in public? Just kidding. Took that from the Simpsons. I don't have any reoccuring dreams...not really.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? The best part of the day is waking up in the morning, breathing and having my first cup of coffee. The hardest part of the day is realizing that the day went by too fast in the late afternoon.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin