Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Julie "I Am Proud Of Who I Am"

Name: Julie
Age: 28
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Agoura Hills, California
I currently live in: Oceanside, California
Occupation: Designer-Jule Collection Surfboards, staff-California Surf Museum, surf instructor- Las Olas Surf Safaris
You can find me: along the coast, in the waves, skateboarding, art shows, online
You will never find me: never say never...
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
www.juliecoxsurfing.com & www.julecollection.com
Charities I support are: www.keep-a-breast.org and www.surfmuseum.org

1.)Who or what inspires you?
Passionate people, travel, conversation, dreams, adventure, a lovely cup of coffee, photographs, the ocean, surfing.

2.)What are you most proud of? I am proud of who I am.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? I have been really lucky so far not to have experienced that much traumatizing loss. Life has an amazing way of working and we are lucky for all we have, but we can't hold on to things or people forever unfortunately.

4.)Who would you like to meet? Ellen Degeneres, Obama, Miki Dora, Rell Sunn, Gwen Stefani, Hillary Clinton. Why not? I would love to meet deceased members of my family of course too.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? Putting on a cold wetsuit or motivating to surf in cold weather. Sometimes picking up the phone is hard for me. I don't really like making phone calls.
What is the best part of your day?
Going to surf with friends is on the top of the list. But really, if I have a good conversation with someone, I am happy too. Good meals, learning something new, something stimulating and exciting. I love the evening colors on the water.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin