Sunday, February 15, 2009

George "Proud of Education"

Name: George
Age: 40
Sign: Virgo
I grew up in: many places...Air Force Brat
I currently live in: Abingdon, VA
Occupation: Sales and IT Technician
You can find me: Out on the mountain trails somewhere
You will never find me: Without something to do
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.worldwildlife.org/home.html

1.)Who or what inspires you? The mountains, the beach , life experiences and my friends and family.

2.)What are you most proud of? My education

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? My son

4.)Who would you like to meet? No one in particular, I find everyone I meet equally interesting and/or entertaining on some level.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? What is the best part of your day? Hardest part - crawling out of bed. Best part - Sitting down with friends over dinner, reading a good book, etc. Mainly - anything that excludes my work.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin