Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sherry "My Prized Possessions Are My Tarot Cards"

Name:Sherry
Age:44
Sign: Aries
I grew up in: Pasco Washington
I currently live in: Kennewick Washington
Occupation:Retired Military
You can find me: In Kennewick
You will never find me: wasting time

1.) What gets you out of bed each day? My Jasmine plant gets me out of bed along with my parakeet Simon and a large Koi Gold Fish named Beautiful.

2.) What life experience has strengthned you the most? What has made me the strongest growing up alone raising myself my mom was always gone.

3.) What would you want to change about yourself? I like who I am and what I stand for so I would not change anything EXCEPT completed the small goals I have planned.

4.) Describe the landscape of the place you grew up. How did that landscape affect you? It is usually mild here in the Tri-Cities we have some very wonderful Summertimes and mild winters EXCEPT right now it is snowing..no Harley rides at this time..Wish there were more trees like Seattle.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My most prized possessions are my Tarot cards and Gemstones
Blog Widget by LinkWithin