Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chris "Smile At Someone Everyday"

Name: Chris
Age: 52
Sign: Virgo
I grew up in: Fontana Ca
I currently live in: Yucca Valley Ca
Occupation: This chapter in life I am bring myself to an entirely different level of life as a Server of Food & Love for all of the displaced hungry lonely hearts that come into Azul day in and day out.
You can find me: Yes
You will never find me: If you do not try
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
THE ANIMAL RESCUE SITE
http://www. theanimalrescuesite. com/tpc/ERA_120208_ARS

1.)Who or what inspires you?
I get inspired when I can look at a homeless person on the street that can still smile at me ,seeing that makes me so grateful for what I have. That in turn motivates me to smile everyday at someone just as a random act of kindness.

2.)What are you most proud of?
Our soldiers that are living what they believe in.. America.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life?
Family and friends, because of my sexuality or of other choices that I have made in life that they do not agree on.

4.)Who would you like to meet?
Mother Teresa , the Dali Lama & President elect Obama

5.)What is the hardest part of your day?
Getting up out of bed the morning after a busy night at work not that I do not want to get out but sometimes it is just a physical strain.
What is the best part of your day? The moment my eyes see the desert sunrise
Blog Widget by LinkWithin