Friday, February 20, 2009

Mandy "The Best Part Of The Day Is When I Am Able To Save Someone"

Name:Mandy
Age:29
Sign: Aquarius
I grew up in:Florida, was born in Iowa City, Iowa
I currently live in: Florida
You can find me:At home most of the time, or playing pool or shooting darts or playing softball, basketball or volleyball
You will never find me: Doing any kind of drugs or hanging out with people who do drugs, JUST SAY NO!!!
Your website or Charity you are passionate about:Anything that has to do with autism, MS and MD

1.)What is your dream job? My dream job would have been to play in the WNBA, but due to a knee injury i was unable to play in college

2.)What are you most proud of? I am most proud of myself for finally coming out to all my family and friends. It took a long time and a lot of courage but I finally realized that people are either going to love me for me or not love me at all, it's their choice.

3.)What has been your greatest loss in life? Wow, that's a tough one... I would have to say my Grandfather passing away has been my greatest loss. I miss him so much, RIP Granddaddy.

4.)Who would you like to meet? I would love to meet my future
Wife, I'm still waiting for the right one to come along.

5.)What is the hardest part of your day? I work for our Sheriff's Office as a 9-1-1 dispatcher and the hardest part of my day would have to be when People don't make it out alive or something really bad happens to people that don't deserve it.
What is the best part of your day? that would be when I am able to save someone over the phone by giving them instructions on how to help save the person there with.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin