Friday, February 13, 2009

Patti "Be the Change you Want to see in the World"

Name: Patti
Age: 40
Sign: Taurus
Where I grew up: California and Indiana
Where I live now: Laguna Niguel
Occupation: Real Estate Appraiser
You can find me: At my desk working, working, working!!
You will never find me: Corporate America - I am my own Boss!!
Charity I am passionate about: Doctors without Borders

There is a saying: "be the change you want to see in the world" so people who have faced adversity, who never give up, who are willing to change, who are open to suggestions, who walk in love, who have faith in themselves and mankind, who believe in the power of forgiveness, those who love themselves as much as I love them - that is what inspires me.

I am most proud of my two children. They are a gift from above and I treasure every moment I am allowed to have with them. As I cheer them through their victories, cushion them when they fall - I wish to give them a rainbow to walk on and I wish to always give them enough love, belief, support and happiness to know they can accomplish all of their dreams.

My greatest loss would certainly be losing my father at the age of 16. I feel cheated and most of all I feel sad that my children never got to know their grandpa George.

I would like to meet Andrea Bocelli - his music moves me, inspires me and soothes my soul.

The hardest part of my day would be knowing I need to go to sleep but also knowing I have more work to do. The best part of my day would be waking up and going to bed with someone I love and making my children breakfast :)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin