Saturday, February 7, 2009

Heather "Each Day Is A Precious Gift"

Name:Heather
Age:34
Sign:Cancer
I grew up in: Outskirts of Harrisburg PA
I currently live in:York PA
Occupation: Property Management
You can find me: Hanging around with friends and my son
You will never find me: In Jail...I hope!

Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Locks for Love and Special Olympics

1.)What (person, goal, dream) gets you out of bed each day?: My Son :)

2.)What life experience has strengthened you the most? Loss of my Mother and the day my son was born have both made me see each day is a precious gift.

3.)What would you want to change about yourself? not sure?

4.)Who is your hero? My Mother Lost her to Cancer Dec 3 1992

5.)What is your most prized possession? I could live without things but the love of my family and close friends is what I consider most prized.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin