Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sasha "Card Carrying Lesbian"

Name: Sasha
Age: 31 and getting better every year
Sign: Libra
I grew up in: Los Angeles, CA
I currently live in: Los Angeles, CA
Occupation: Lesbian Writer/Blogger
You can find me: in a fight gym kicking ass any night of the week, or at an art gallery opening
You will never find me: bowling
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: http://www.cardcarryinglesbian.com/

1. My dream job is to be a successful lesbian writer and novelist. I want to make women laugh and give them an escape from their daily grind every once in a while.

2. I am most proud of staying in graduate school and the fact that I'm almost done with my PhD!!!

3. My greatest loss in life has been missed opportunities that I passed on because I was afraid to fail. But I've learned from that, and now I live life to the fullest, every second of every day.

4. If I could meet anyone dead or alive, I would want to meet my favorite writer, Kahlil Gibran.

5. The hardest part of my day is when I wake up and realize that my girlfriend has been recalled into the Marine Corps and that she's really going back to Iraq. But the best part of my day is when I get to talk to her, if only for a minute.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin