Thursday, August 6, 2009

Harry "I Am Proud Of My Son"

Name:Harry
Age:34
Sign:Virgo - yes, I make a lot of lists.
Occupation:Creative Director, Sole Proprietor of Sylph, LLC.
I grew up in:Ohio and Texas
I currently live in:Lewis Center, Ohio
You can find me:Running, biking or swimming as time permits. More often than not I'm stuck in the office, relaxing with my girlfriend or relearning something I thought I already knew with my son.
You will never find me:Hard to say. I'm doing today, what I thought I'd never do a year ago.

Your website or Charity you are passionate about:
http://www.sylphmarketing.com - this is my business.

1.) What are you passionate about?
I'm passionate about design; promoting an idea, concept or product
the right way; and being a good father. Failure is not an option for
the person that people depend on. I'm dedicated to making good
decisions for everyone involved.

2.) What are you most proud of?
My 10-year-old son, Gabriel. I wasn't in love with having a child when
he was born. He continually astonished me with his outlook and
demeanor and eventually grew on me. He's my best friend now and he
knows it. He doesn't like to do everything I like to do, but I like to
do everything he likes to do. I love sharing all that I know with him.

3.) Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Again, I'll have to go with Gabe. He's taught me more about patience,
trust and living more than anyone or event. I'd be a bitter old man
already if it weren't for him.

4.) What is difficult for you?
Knowing when to quit. Too much TV as a child taught me to never give
up on anything. Living as an adult has taught me that I need to learn
when to move on.

5.) Who would you like to meet?
There isn't any particular person I'd like to meet. A chance encounter
with someone under-appreciated who has amazing insight would be great.
Someone who can teach me one of life's great lessons without me having
to live through the harshness of learning it on my own.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin