Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Corday "Rocking And Rollin On Stage"

Name: Jennifer Corday
Age: Wise, but young at heart
Sign: Cancer
I grew up in: Long Beach
I currently live in: Long Beach
Occupation: Musician
You can find me: rockin and rollin on stage with my guitar
You will never find me: bored
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: the fight against cancer (I lost my mom to the disease) and animal rights. Vegetarians rule!

1.) Do you love what you do? Yes! It is truly my calling and my passion to write and perform.

2.) What are you most proud of? The songs I have written, they are like my babies, now all grown up and out in the world.

3.) What life experience has strengthened you the most?
Losing my mother 3 years ago. Every relationship.

4.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My parents.

5.) What is your most prized possession? my guitar? I have so many-- any guitar I guess I would say, as it's not the actual guitar that is the prize but the power it gives me to make music that I treasure pics of me and my mom
Blog Widget by LinkWithin