Friday, August 7, 2009

Jennifer "Passionate About Star Trek"


Name: Jennifer
Age: 42
Sign: Libra
Occupation: Personal Concierge (aka Errand Goddess)
I grew up in: Central Florida
I currently live in: Northeast Georgia
You can find me: Watching, reading, creating something about Science Fiction or Fantasy.
You will never find me: Living above The Mason–Dixon Line
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: Star Trek... http://www.jc1701.com is my personal site. So naturally, my business website is http://www.warpspeederrands.com (the speed at which starships travel in space on Star Trek). The charity I support the most... American Business Women's Association Lake Lanier Charter Chapter as we raise $ to give to young women to assist in their education. http://www.abwallcc.org.

1.) What are you passionate about? Star Trek, Scrapbooking, Science Fiction, my Kitties, and my Husband.

2.) What are you most proud of? Owning a piece of original Star Trek memorabilia. A one of a kind blueprint of Star Trek's Next Generation Galaxy Class Starship. Circa 1990. Signed by Michael Okuda - It still shows the folds in the paper where he just stuck it in a file cabinet. Long story about how I received it, but the short and sweet, well... actually short and sweet would be Michael and Denise, but I am truly blessed to know them.

3.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? My Father - 1927 - 2008. He was a remarkable man. Respected, well educated (Master in Music @ UM), loved life, and his family. The just don't make men like him anymore. I've married a wonderful man who is much like my Father was, but is just shy of the perfection that was ... Daddy.

4.) What is difficult for you? Focusing on single projects. I multi task way too often, and too easily. I don't have AAD... oh, look a kitty!

5.) Who would you like to meet? Humm..., well I have met and conversed with 'The Great Bird of the Galaxy' (aka Gene Roddenberry), so the next would have to be DeForest Kelley. Yes, I would have like to have met 'Bones'. He reminded me of the ol'e country doctor who delivered me and was still practicing when I graduated from High School!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin