Saturday, August 1, 2009

Christina "Helping People Be Good Humans"

Name: Christina
Age: 31
Sign: Capricorn
Occupation: Life coach
I grew up in: Boston, MA
I currently live in: San Diego, CA
You can find me: eating at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant that serves REALLY good food
You will never find me: being the center of attention
My website: http://yourlifeconnected.wordpress.com

1.) What are you passionate about? Helping people be good humans

2.) What are you most proud of? Being scared about something but doing it anyways

3.) Who has been the most influential person in your life? Why? My maternal grandfather. He was an amazing person who had a quiet presence that spoke volumes. He was the person who reminded me of what was really important in life.

4.) What is difficult for you? Giving up on people

5.) Who would you like to meet? My great, great grandparents on both my parents sides to know more about where I come from.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin