Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Craig "Never Say Die"

Name: Craig
Age: 26
Sign: Scorpio
Occupation: Photographer, Entrepreneur, Skin care product designer
I grew up in: The US Coast Guard
I currently live in: Seal Beach, CA
You can find me: Surfing, Cypress College, www.craignorrisphoto.com
You will never find me: Being a smart ass. (That extremely was sarcastic)
Your website or Charity you are passionate about: www.craignorrisphoto.com, American Life Today

1.) What is the first thing that you think of in the morning? Are there going to be waves today? Lately no, but surfing is a way for me to clear my mind and get back on track with what I need to do to further my career, sort of like therapy.

2.) Who or what inspires you? Clifford Lester. His excitement about photography is what keeps me shooting and following my dream.

3.) Is there something you would do differently if you could go back in time? Nope. It's a waste of time to even think about that sort of thing. There's nothing you can do about it.

4.) How do you measure success? Being happy, comfortable but still taking risks that improve the quality of life and not regretting what I fail at.

5.) What is your most prized possession? My never say die attitude. Who knows where I would be without that.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin